During the development of inhaled drug products, it is important to fully understand the drug product characteristics and the drug device operation. Iconovo has a state-of-the-art analytical lab for development of inhalation products and a team of analysts with more than 20 years of testing experience.
During product development, our analytical lab develops and validates pharmaceutical test methods, and supports formulation development and device development with analytical services, stability studies and device verification testing.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality chemistry, manufacturing and controls to help you to meet and exceed all quality, safety and regulatory standards.
Our lab has capabilities to determine:
- Organic impurities and degradation products
- Delivered dose/Delivered dose uniformity
- Fine particle fraction
- Fine particle dose/Fine particle dose uniformity
- Metered dose/Metered dose uniformity
Together with an expert solid-state partner, we characterize the APIs and formulations in terms of:
- Particle size distribution (using LALLS)
- Amorphous content and Crystallinity (using TAM and XRPD)
- Particle appearance (using SEM and Microscope)
- Thermal behavior (using DSC and TGA)
- Humidity interaction (using GVS)
Full range of services
We will be happy to provide advice on the choice of device and formulation type. All devices can be customized according to your specific needs and the drug used. All product development is based on our vast knowledge and experience from industrial design.
Do you want to know how we can help you bring your product to the market faster? Contact us today!